THHF is a 501(3)(c) organization. All donations are tax deductible. If you donate via Paypal you will receive a receipt immediately via email. For checks or in-kind donations a receipt will be sent via mail.
- Please use this option if you would like to set up a recurring payment from your bank account or credit card.
- Our wish list includes the amount of funds we need for certain medical services and material items.
- Did you know you could sponsor one child's surgery for $350?
- When you donate an item off of the wish list you will receive a photo showing your contribution put to action along with a description of the difference your donation made.
- If you would like to provide us with an item from our wish list, or if you have any other items or services which you would like to donate, you can email email@example.com or call 410-357-6163.
- Please provide us with your contact information and a description of your donation so we may make arrangements for your contribution.
In Someone's Name
This is a wonderful way to give a gift to a person with a generous heart, a donation in memorial of a loved one, or a contribution in honor of a special occasion.
- Give a one time donation, recurring donation, in-kind donation, wish list donation or send a check in someone's name.
- Use our simple online tool to create a message to the recipient; you will then be prompted to complete payment.
- After receiving your donation, we will send the recipient a card. The card will contain notification of the type of contribution, a personal message from you, and a summary of the mission of THHF. For material items or services an explanation of the significance of the donation will be included.
Searching or Shopping Online
- Search the web with GoodSearch.com. Each time you do a search, GoodSearch donates a penny (this adds up quickly!).
- When shopping online, select your store at GoodShop.com and a percentage of each purchase gets donated to our cause.
- To use the GoodSearch and GoodShop functions without having to visit their individual webpages, download this TOOLBAR.
- Consider adding a few sentences in your will or trust; leave us a gift in the form of a specific item, a certain amount of money, a percentage of your estate, or a contribution contingent on certain events.
- View some sample bequest wording.
- For information on how to transfer stocks to our investment account please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-357-6163.
Employer Matching Donation
- Many employers will match their employee's charitable donations--an easy way for you to increase or even double the impact of your contribution. If your employer matches donations you can obtain a matching gift form from your human resources office. Complete the donor section of the form and submit it along with your donation to the address below.
- You may need our EIN/tax ID number which is 26-0559103
- For any questions about this process email email@example.com or call 410-357-6163.
- Checks should be made payable to The Healing Hands Foundation.
- Please mail checks to:
7 Scotts Manor Court
Baltimore, MD 21053